FN-GM Posted April 22, 2017 Posted April 22, 2017 (edited) Hello, I have restored my SCCM primary site installation from a backup onto a new server. I am trying to get the applications back onto the DP (same server and the primary site installation) I can do this by right click the Packages, Images, driver packages, boot images and press "Update Distribution Point". However applications do not have this option. Does anyone know how to do this in bulk for applications please? I have found this script but I am not sure if it covers applications - https://www.autoitconsulting.com/site/deployment/mass-redistribute-packages-configmgr-2012/ Going onto the DP and selecting all the applications and pressing redistribute doesn't seem to work. This blog confirms this, but the work around they suggest will take me forever due to the amount of applications we have - http://adamakersblog.com/?p=280 Any advise would be greatly received. Cheers Edited April 22, 2017 by FN-GM
Geoff Posted April 25, 2017 Posted April 25, 2017 If you didn't do a migration I think you SOL and will have to recreate your apps.
Willott Posted April 25, 2017 Posted April 25, 2017 May not be the full answer, but some basis here: https://serverfault.com/questions/510224/update-content-on-an-application-with-powershell-or-wmi-in-microsoft-scmm-2012-s
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now