Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)
Am I being dim, on second thoughts don't answer that, I have downloaded spark and set port etc then I am told invalid password... do I have to set up an account especially for it? Edited by ZeroHour
Posted

Nope it should work with the forum one. The error is rather generic though and anything going wrong with authentication will cause that message.

Can you log out of the forum and confirm your password?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...