Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Does anyone have the CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X4 deployment guide, we have bought a few licences but seem to be having some trouble getting the guide. If it's just a .pdf could someone let me have a copy please?

 

Cheers.

Posted

Im having problems with X3 and the damn service packs they have brought out. I cant seem to install them. I gave up in the end. I was trying to be clever and get them up-to-date.

 

I ended up manually doing it for now. It was only 6 workstaions mind.

 

Photoshop CS3 is a pain in the backside though. It won't install unless I remove all previous adobe software. For me thats premiere elements, fireworks, flash, photoshop elements and acrobat reader. They are massive bits of software n all. Oh yeh and also need to install that Microsoft Software Uninstaller tool to ensure all reg settings are gone.

 

After a few reboots and another attempt it may or may not install. Its a 10% chance it will :(

Posted

Hi, any chance you have a copy of the deployment guide for X3 or could you just tell me what the procedure is using group policy (if you use it)? Do you need to create an mst or anything to apply serial keys and so on?

 

Cheers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...