Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

So, its been quite some months with the old Minecraft server, and it appears to have pretty much died out.

 

Is anyone interested in a new one? If so, what pack should we look at?

Edited by localzuk
Posted

I'll take a look back on Technic's website - Myself and a friend built a few modpacks years ago, I'll see if any of them are still around (and still work without the Solder server being online :) ). If any are worth mentioning I'll throw them here as ideas.

 

Or we could go for something like Tekkit Classic back to the good old days :)

Posted (edited)

Just looking at the packs on curse is overwhelming, there used to be just a few major ones and now there are hundreds.

I played a bit on both technic 1.7.10 pack and revolution 3 tonight.

 

I think I'd like the technic pack.

Edited by ADMaster

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...