BMWMPower Posted March 4, 2017 Posted March 4, 2017 Allright all... I have 2 ThinClients (hardware.. Wyse) and have some infra installed (hobby) with eSXI on NUC's. But now... I have been looking at ways to facilitate some "desktops" which I can use remote. And there are 2 OS-ses I want to use. One Windows client (because I use data asquisition stuff on a Windows desktop) and Linux (for Tex and other bigdata stuff). I have been setting something up with Guacamole on a Linux OS (ubuntu minimal server) and NGinx. And this works. But my desktop is a Fat-client in my VLAN. This device I want to get rid of and I want to use my eSXI platform and the ThinClients. What do you all think? How can I get to a solution? And yes off course it has to use Open Source solutions ;-)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now