clareq Posted February 27, 2017 Posted February 27, 2017 As I might have mentioned, I have started at a new school, after 17 years at my previous one. Here, the Music Dept. use Finale 2011. I have been told that the licence needs to be deauthorised before rebuilding the machines, however, we run a local licencing service on one of our servers - do I need to de-authorise and re-authorise if we are managing the licences in house? I've tries Finale Support, but apparently we are running an unsupported version. Upgrading isn't an option at the moment.
ericdano Posted February 27, 2017 Posted February 27, 2017 I believe Finale uses it's own licensing server, and it has probably been taken down. You're best bet would to maybe be to clone the drive and use Migration assistant to move it over.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now