jmak Posted February 20, 2017 Posted February 20, 2017 Hi all I'm taking on some responsibility for computing subject leadership (not teaching or delivering lessons) and have been asked to find a course to get me started. Does anyone have any recommendations for training suppliers? Thanks
CAM Posted February 20, 2017 Posted February 20, 2017 (edited) Have you looked at NPQSL? I think thats Subject Leadership (might be Senior Leadership actually thinking of it, I know there's a middle management course). SCRATCH THAT ITS SENIOR LEADERSHIP. I am thinking of NPQML https://www.gov.uk/guidance/national-professional-qualification-for-middle-leadership-npqml Edited February 20, 2017 by CAM 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now