JasonNVSD Posted February 15, 2017 Posted February 15, 2017 We have a lot of French immersion here, so I want to add "French (Canada)" as a proofing language. It's already available in our current configuration, so the user can add it themselves, but we would like it added by default. In OCT I've tried "Enabled Editing Languages", but it doesn't have the desired effect. I'm guessing these settings are for controlling which languages the user can add, not whether they are already added. In config.xml I've tried , but it always returns, "The language of this installation package is not supported by your system".
xlandhenry Posted February 17, 2017 Posted February 17, 2017 It doesn't have to be configured when deployed, right? I think it would probably make more sense to configure it via group policy so you can apply different language preference for different people.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now