jertsy Posted February 10, 2017 Posted February 10, 2017 (edited) Hi all Has anyone used Fastlane training http://www.flane.co.uk I'm thinking of doing CCNA with them, the lady I am dealing with gives a good impression of the company and their website\data center labs certainly look good but I wondered if anyone has come accross them and can share any experiences good or bad. Cheers Edited February 10, 2017 by jertsy
ellsandell Posted February 10, 2017 Posted February 10, 2017 Not exactly what you are asking but... Work put me through Firebrand to get mine done, after my boss had done his CCNP through them. I found them really good! Did both exams onsite (started on Sunday Eve and finished Sat Morning) and the tutors were excellent.
jertsy Posted February 10, 2017 Author Posted February 10, 2017 Not exactly what you are asking but... Work put me through Firebrand to get mine done, after my boss had done his CCNP through them. I found them really good! Did both exams onsite (started on Sunday Eve and finished Sat Morning) and the tutors were excellent. Thank you @ellsandell I will check them out and see how they compare.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now