6Foot2 Posted February 7, 2017 Posted February 7, 2017 We are having problems with some stations in school unable to access The Internet. It seems that this issue is affecting other schools in Herts and HGfL and Updata are investigating.
6Foot2 Posted February 7, 2017 Author Posted February 7, 2017 This sums up how I feel at the moment. My phone does not stop ringing, even though I have updated staff with the latest information that the earliest we can expect a fix is in an hour. They each want their own personal update. Now I have to meet with the Head to tell him the same stuff I have sent out via to all stations Impero Send Message. Perhaps if I tell him in person the news will be different?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now