mtillbrook Posted February 6, 2017 Posted February 6, 2017 So I thought i would have a go with the O365 admin app for Android as it seems like a good idea! I've downloaded it and entered my logon details (I am a global admin!) and, after a few minutes of spinning around, it comes back and tell me "Couldn't verify your user role. Try again later". I can't find any good reason why this would happen and I can logon on a PC quite happily and check the fact that I am indeed a global administrator for the account. Has anyone seen this before? I've done the obvious Google-ing but can't find anything about this phenomenon!
mtillbrook Posted March 22, 2017 Author Posted March 22, 2017 Has anyone else come across this yet? I still can't get the stupid app to log in!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now