TechMonkey Posted February 6, 2017 Posted February 6, 2017 Having a real fun issue with Safari accessing a PHP site run on IIS. Has anyone had issues before and found a solution? Effectively what is happening is Safari, and only Safari, loads for ages, and I mean takes minutes, many many minutes. Using the Developer tools it just shows a JS file loading, there are no JS errors in the console. We have had a previous version of the site working fine, although on Apache. I have set responseBufferLImit to 0 but does anyone know of other issues? Pulling my hair out and converting the site to Apache is not an option at the moment.
Cazale Posted February 6, 2017 Posted February 6, 2017 Does it work in other browsers/operating systems? Being PHP shouldn't matter, the PHP code should be all converted to HTML server side.
TechMonkey Posted February 6, 2017 Author Posted February 6, 2017 Does it work in other browsers/operating systems? Being PHP shouldn't matter, the PHP code should be all converted to HTML server side. Yep, it has worked on Chrome fine. I don't think it is the code, we are using a well known opensource package. I'm sure it is a IIS/CGI/PHP config that is special for Safari. I'm spinning up a server to try and replicate everything in a WAMP install to narrow it down but this is time sensitive as 2 surveys are out.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now