Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Found 3 (possibly 4... if I choose not to keep one) Edugeek Blue Lanyards, not sure what era they are from but free if anyone wants them.

 

IMG_4886.jpg

 

If anyone is going this year then they could be "swapped" for this years version!

 

PM me if interested

Posted
I really wish I could make it to bett this year, maybe next year.

 

Just to say we will be doing a few prizes for those of you can't make it to stand. The article is on the front page now.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...