Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

okay, been trying all day with little success - so I'm throwing in the towel.

 

I've set up a couple of edubuntu (7.10) machines, so the little darlings have in some variation in what they break.

 

I've got the ldap/ad integration working, and everyone's able to log in.

 

However, I can't seem to get the home drives (stored on \\server\home\username$) to map on login.

 

 

I've looked at pam, and also /etc/fstab (but that needs a password to be stored to login to the share, right? storing one for each user would be...timeconsuming)

 

I must be missing something.....

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...