Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted
I haven't played since they added the microtransactions, but I reinstalled it once Overkill bought the rights back from Starbreeze and took them out. Haven't gotten round to playing it since, though.
Posted
That doesn't matter, the host needs to have the DLC for the job, anybody else can join even if they don't have it.

 

Guess who has a lot of the DLC? :cool:

 

I'm gonna guess it's you lmao ;)

  • 5 months later...
Posted
Payday 2 is currently free on steam, get it while you can

 

To clarify: Free permanently for a limited time. (Yes, that makes sense :p)

Download it now for free, and it stays in your library permanently.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...