Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

I am having problems adding another mail account using Outlook 2010 to a privileged user. I can add the same mail account when I logon using my own RM Admin account.

 

The user can also logon to this account fine using OWA, any ideas?

 

PC: RMCC4

Internet: TalkStraight

Filtering: Lightspeed

Mail Client: Outlook 2010

 

Error message

"An encrypted connection to your mail services is not available"

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...