ataylor Posted December 5, 2016 Posted December 5, 2016 Hi, I seem to be having trouble changing the "AutoRecover file location" The group policy setting "Microsoft Word 2016/Word Options/Advanced/File Locations/AutoRecover files" does not seem to work. I have also tried the following registry key [TABLE=class: subtable] [TR] [TD]Hive[/TD] [TD]HKEY_CURRENT_USER[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Key path[/TD] [TD]SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Office\16.0\Word\Options[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Value name[/TD] [TD]AutoRecoverPath[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Value type[/TD] [TD]REG_EXPAND_SZ[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Value data[/TD] [TD]%HOMESHARE%%HOMEPATH%Documents\Office\16\AutoRecovery\Word[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] Does anyone have an idea why this is not working? Thank you!
Chuckster Posted December 5, 2016 Posted December 5, 2016 Have you tried putting in an explicit path (mapped drive) instead of the variables? This is how I have it in my GPO, i.e. H:\Application Data\Microsoft\Office
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now