Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted
Hey so I came across this a while back and I've been playing around with it. https://github.com/sweetsoftware/Ares It's basically so you can create your own botnet. I was just thinking how useful this could be as you can have it running on servers and if there is an upgrade you need to run for all of them, just send a command out to all the servers to download a batch file or what have you that does the upgrade. You can also send commands to individual machines, and you can also set it up so the powershell script runs silently in the background. What do you guys think about it?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...