6Foot2 Posted November 12, 2016 Posted November 12, 2016 It is likely to be cloudy where I am when the supermoon rises. Live stream begins 14th November 2016 at 1:00.
simonw Posted November 14, 2016 Posted November 14, 2016 Yeah, same for us. We were hoping to be able to take our cub pack out and see it. Made up a fun 'moon' quiz for them though. As I was getting my quiz ready I read that its believed the supermoon could be responsible for earthquakes. Are the New Zealand earthquakes just co-incidental or is there something in the theory?
hardtailstar Posted November 14, 2016 Posted November 14, 2016 Too cloudy for us. Couldn't show our Cubs the moon.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now