Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Can anyone recommend a decent wireless card that I could fit in my Dell 15R SE (7520) laptop? I would prefer an internal card to a dongle and no longer under warranty so happy to open it up and swap it out

 

At the moment I have the factory Intel Centrino Wireless-N 2230 which seems to have odd problems now and again under Windows 10. Ideally a replacement would be dual band too as my router has both 2.4ghz and 5ghz :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...