Scotmk Posted February 21, 2008 Posted February 21, 2008 Hi I have been looking at trying to get a new news page. I am trying to find a module that fits our requrements. does anyone know were I can get one? (for joomla of course) Example: http://www.mk-news.co.uk/mknews/ From our main page, menu link takes you to a news page, then it would show like the example given, with latest news at the top, each news would have a breif description, then a which would take you to a full page of that news item., maybe also a ticker module on front page if doable. ? Thanks Scot
Scotmk Posted February 21, 2008 Author Posted February 21, 2008 Pants, you beat me to it, I was having a dumb moment, I have just realised this. d'oh. Thanks anyway.
Scotmk Posted February 21, 2008 Author Posted February 21, 2008 lol, sorry had to come back and call myself a donut!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now