Norphy Posted October 19, 2016 Posted October 19, 2016 We've recently put in a new email filter and we plan to start issuing students with email addresses pretty soon. Censornet have provided us with some dictionaries and regular expressions to help detect incoming and outgoing emails with content that suggest that the student may be being bullied or radicalized, they're pretty basic and bare bones. I'm wondering if anyone has or knows where to get some dictionaries and regular expressions to scan emails for bullying, grooming or radicalization content? Cheers
round2it Posted October 19, 2016 Posted October 19, 2016 I am in the same boat I would be interested in a keyword list for bullying and protect filters
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now