Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Doudou Linux – For children from 2 to 12 years old


Recommended Posts

Posted

Has anyone tried this? I've got some old netbooks which are too feeble to be worth running Windows on the domain, but I had thought of setting them up with a fixed Linux distro and offering them as web browsers. I was hoping that they'd be worth using for things like GAfE, Purple Mash and Mathletics given that the work is done on the provider's server.

 

This one looks pretty simple and risk free...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...