Eudora931 Posted October 12, 2016 Posted October 12, 2016 Hi, We are heavy mac environment running on Server 2012. I have bound macs and imacs to the AD. I now want to allow users to change their mac passwords - however, when I log onto a mac as the user and try to change the password it is coming up with the password not meeting the password complexity rules ( this has been turned off on the DC's so not sure why it is complaining) I can change the password on the AD directly from the server and it changes it for the mac, but able to reset it from the mac. Any ideas? TIA
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now