Disease Posted October 12, 2016 Posted October 12, 2016 Created a profile within Apple Conf 2 - but when I click on the IPAD and add the profile I just get invalid profile, no pointers as to what might be invalid. Anyone able to point me in the right direction? Cheers.
simonw Posted November 11, 2016 Posted November 11, 2016 I've got this too. Can anyone shed any light??
Brimstone Posted November 11, 2016 Posted November 11, 2016 You may have added a payload that requires the iPad to be Supervised in order to install the profile...?
cogrady84 Posted November 17, 2016 Posted November 17, 2016 I've got this too. Can anyone shed any light?? Are you running the activity monitor, or checked the device logs in Server/Logs when attempting to apply the profile?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now