Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Hi

 

I have changed the title of a thread of mine because of a typo. After changing the title the new one doesn’t appear in the list of threads in the board, but when I open the tread you can see the new title. I changed the title right away so I did go past the time limit

Edited by ZeroHour
Posted
Hi

 

I have changed the title of a thread of mine because of a typo. After changing the title the new one doesn’t appear in the list of threads in the board, but when I open the tread you can see the new title. I changed the title right away so I did go past the time limit

 

Yes the same thing happened to me the other day.

Posted
:) ...but you're an Admin not a mere mortal like the rest of us :)

 

and yes, it is now displaying correctly!

 

But it does mean that the issue is not due to caching/update delays :p

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...