Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi All,

 

I don't know if this is the right forum to post this!

 

 

Please I have two question-

 

Firstly what is the cheapest (free ) option(cloud) of backing up student and staff data. At present we back up to a hard drive connect to the server

 

 

Secondly staffs where I work want to be able to access their shared school drive from home. I know cisco anytime connect does this but it is too expensive for a primary school with limited budget. Please any free software or very cheap one out there?

 

 

Your suggestions are all appreciated.

 

 

Thanks

Posted
Can't remember who we use for cloud backup. We use Foldr for accessing home drives and shared drives from home, is amazing and so easy to configure!
Posted

Hi @thimon , Thanks for your response please can you find out what backup you use and let me know?

 

Can't remember who we use for cloud backup. We use Foldr for accessing home drives and shared drives from home, is amazing and so easy to configure!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...