Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hello everyone,

 

I have a network install point for Acrobat Pro 8.1 and there have been some issues reported relating to PDF cross-functionality with Office 2007 (specifically forms). So I first made sure that our WSUS server had approved all the updates for Office 07 (which they were). So then I looked into updates for AcroPro and noticed not only the 8.1.1, but the very recent 8.1.2. I decided to create a fresh install point for Acrobat, then ran "msiexec /a acropro.msi /update 81.msp;811.msp;812.msp"

 

It updates fine from 8.0 to 8.1 and then from 8.1 to 8.1.1, but towards the end of the 8.1.2 update, it fails with the following error:

 

http://www.flickr.com/photos/15744192@N00/2264548111/

 

If anyone has seen this or any pointers at all, they would be most welcome. Thank you!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...