Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi people I have just got this game and it's pretty good, I wouldn't say as good as COD4 or Halo but never the less and good first person shooter if you like that type of game. The main thing that I think will be fun and playing it co-op and unfortunately I have no one to play the game with co-op atm :( at me know if anyone gets it and is up for a game :)

 

Cheers

Fat8oy

Posted
I know what you mean and to be honest there are only 3 different types of controller setup I think and if you were looking to set it up like halo or something you mite not be able to. The one thing I would say tho is the default controller setup is ok once you get used to it and it doesn't take long by the second mission I was using it fine :)
Posted

I found the game to be much more enjoyable two player than it was single player :D

 

I still can't master the R2 shoot, R1 grenade thing :rolleyes: And I find that switching the sniper rifle between sniper and shotgun is a bit sketchy in that it doesn't always do it... nor does a shotgun to the face kill someone :eek:

 

Other than that, it's not a bad game, it's not great... I'd love to play Frontline: FOW *shakes fist* but there's not a lot I can do about that... part from buy a 360 which I'd probably never use after that...

Posted
I agree it's not the best game but it's defo keeping me going while I wait for something else and the co-op is the way forward if you have someone to play with :( but I don't

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...