Geoff Posted July 28, 2016 Posted July 28, 2016 Hi, I have a Windows 2k8r2 64bit VM hosted by VMWare ESXi 5.5 that is suffering from the issue in this KB article. https://kb.vmware.com/selfservice/microsites/search.do?language=en_US&cmd=displayKC&externalId=2063346 Does anyone have a copy of the LSI Logic SAS driver v1.34.02 or later that I can get off them? I'm unable to locate it on the LSI website.
john Posted July 28, 2016 Posted July 28, 2016 Is this not it Geoff - LSImpt_sas_Windows7_Windows_Server_2008_R2_P21 (1066 KB) they have the SCSI driver within the SAS and SAS 2 driver if you read the readme file on the downloads. 1
Geoff Posted July 28, 2016 Author Posted July 28, 2016 It's running v1.34.3.0 of the LSI SAS HBA driver now. So hopefully that'll be fixed.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now