Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi all,

 

I was just wondering if someone could give me some advice on smoothwall filtering with Lync 2013. We seem to be okay making calls to other lync users but when it comes to Lync hosted webinars, we are unable to join the call. Does anyone know what exactly needs to be configured for lync to work with smoothwall? I've been in touch with smoothwall support but they weren't very helpful.

 

Regards,

Nispire

Posted

Dear Nispire - As Head of Service Support for Smoothwall I appreciate and value any feedback. Please call support and I am sure that this can certainly be resolved in a "helpful way". We take a great deal of time and care to ensure that customers receive the highest level of support. I will mention this post to our Technical Delivery Manager on duty and he will know to expect your call.

 

Thank you.

Stephen Bell

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...