Mark182 Posted June 29, 2016 Posted June 29, 2016 Not sure if I am missing something simple and sure I have done it before but I need to reset over 100 students E-mail passwords and I have the CSV with all their usernames but cannot seem to figure out the bulk password reset....
FN-GM Posted June 29, 2016 Posted June 29, 2016 Use this spreadsheet. You input the data and the formula will spit out a list of commands. Copy all the commands and paste them into Powershell.Password Reset Spreadsheet.xlsx 2
EduTech Posted July 4, 2016 Posted July 4, 2016 :-) all you need to do is the following much easier $x = Import-CSV -Path C:\Temp\Users.csv $x | % {Set-MsolUserPassword -UserPrincipalName $_.UserPrincipalName -NewPassword "Password1" -ForceChangePassword $false} *The column that has the UserPrincipalNames for each of the users in my case above had a header value of UserPrincipalName
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now