ChrisH Posted June 21, 2016 Posted June 21, 2016 I'm trying to allow the selection of the Polish keyboard layout for non admin users. Spell check is working for Polish but I can't get it to allow the enabling of the keyboard layout. It says it is restricted but I have relaxed all language related system policies and have found nothing in the specific Office 2013 policy sections. I know it's a restriction but I can't for the life of me find the correct settings as I have scoured through everything including RSOP etc. Has anyone got any guidance on this?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now