Simcfc73 Posted June 20, 2016 Posted June 20, 2016 Morning, I've downloaded the Edu eduction as I got an email saying I was special and I could get it on trial as long as I assigned myself a license which i did. I'm trying to find info about how we could use it in school (and the pricing) but the Edu website doesnt list much.. and I am not a Minecraft user. I presume its a sandbox game for our school but do I need to administer it? I can see I can create worlds and hit things but will there be a way to control this or it it a free for all? I can see the benefits (if I look closely) as long as we can have gods and plebs using it. Maybe I am missing something.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now