sted Posted June 15, 2016 Posted June 15, 2016 One of the schools I support has an old 2003 terminal server and thin clients (devon lt310). currently the use a 128mb card in an ide port to boot up thinstation and connect to that old server. Is it possible to reimage/reuse these somehow to pxe (or otherwise) boot and connect to the new rds server. Taking the thin client apart it looks to be a standard but crummy windows compatible via c7 chip/board so in theory I could just shove windows thin on a hdd but I doubt 128mb is enough and the psu has no ide/sata power connectors to shove a hdd in the case (even if it would fit though I may go that route for testing to leave the current install alone
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now