_kstone Posted June 13, 2016 Posted June 13, 2016 Hi all, I've had a quick search but can't find what I'm after, also apologise as I'm sure it should be so simple! I am doing a mail merge in Word and want multiple records on 1 page. I've got a small table with my merge fields in with a next record underneath. It will only place the next record if you copy the table again underneath. This is fine when I know how many records I have, but if for example I repeat the table 4 times on the page and only have 3 records to merge, I have a blank table. How can I get it to repeat the table up until the records have finished and then stop? I'm sure it should be simple but I haven't managed to figure it out Thanks in advance!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now