davidsonh Posted May 27, 2016 Posted May 27, 2016 Good Evening, I was hoping someone with some good excel skils will be able to assist me with this query. I am looking to upgrade our attendance system for staff in our school, and I really like the built in template with excel (attached). I can get everything to work with my own data, but what I can't seem to do (I have spent a ridiculous amount of time trying) is get the calendar format to change to run from September to September. Can anyone please give me any hints or tips on this.... PLEASE!!!!!!! Attendance tracker1.xlsx
DPenfold Posted July 8, 2016 Posted July 8, 2016 Hi Sorry if you have this sorted but I think I've kinda solve your issue if you're interested (no worries if not ) however need to double check though. I've managed to get on the calendar view sheet to show; September - 2011 ¦ \/ September - 2012 (see image) If this is how you wanted it then I can either send you over the modified excel or more easily what i did (make it little easier on future use/changes etc.) however my only fear is the changes it might make on other area of the spreadsheet (I'm not knowledgeable on leave days etc.) lol Hope this helps
davidsonh Posted July 8, 2016 Author Posted July 8, 2016 Wow! Thank you! I would love a copy of the spreadsheet if you wouldn't mind! I'm pleased to see it is possible
DPenfold Posted July 8, 2016 Posted July 8, 2016 Wow! Thank you! I would love a copy of the spreadsheet if you wouldn't mind! I'm pleased to see it is possible Here you go Like I said I've only made changes to the Calendar View sheet. Hopefully it is what you wanted, if not (stuff not working etc.) let me know which bits with an explanation what it's meant to do and I'll see what I can do Attendance tracker1.xlsx Best of luck 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now