Mark182 Posted May 5, 2016 Posted May 5, 2016 With Ofsted looming it’s been brought to my attention that our hosted lightspeed supported by BTLS does not pick up any prevent stuff. EG if anyone typed any extremists stuff it’s not coming through on ‘suspicious search queries’. We have the AD integration set up. BTLS have not helped me…..
TronXP Posted May 5, 2016 Posted May 5, 2016 (edited) Lightspeed has a category called violence.extremism: Then you can create a custom report on this subject. Set it as a scheduled report and you can get an email everyday with the report. I did ask to make it possible to customize what they class as "suspicious Search Queries" but have not got anything back on the subject. Edited May 5, 2016 by TronXP 1
Mark182 Posted May 5, 2016 Author Posted May 5, 2016 I must be looking in the wrong places but I can't seem to find the toggle box for violence.extremism
TronXP Posted May 5, 2016 Posted May 5, 2016 For me it is below the "Security" section and above "Normally allowed Categories". 1
Mark182 Posted May 5, 2016 Author Posted May 5, 2016 Ahh I have found it, was looking in the wrong place! Web Filter > Policy Management - Rule Sets
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now