MrFrostmaul Posted May 4, 2016 Posted May 4, 2016 Hello, We are about to deploy Office 2016 out to all machines. Everything works fine apart from the Auto Activation against Microsoft's servers. The key is valid and it activates once the user clicks connect against internet. The settings I have are: http://i.imgur.com/kpGKQQQ.png which other people said worked for them. I also have http://i.imgur.com/VXkyGYQ.png these configured (The AUTOACTIVATE I added as seen someone else do this). I have tried both versions of Auto Activate with a 0 and 1, but no joy. Anyone else come across this and know how to solve? Thanks
MrFrostmaul Posted May 5, 2016 Author Posted May 5, 2016 Anyone know a solution for this? - We are using a MAK key, it accepts it without any issues, but just the auto activation not wanting to play ball.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now