newpersn Posted May 3, 2016 Posted May 3, 2016 Just been asked by a DT teacher to update Google Sketchup. Looking not its no longer google that owns it. So which one do we use?
jertsy Posted May 3, 2016 Posted May 3, 2016 I was migrating my packages to SCCM and I thought I should upgrade them too, we went from Google sketchup to Sketchup 2016.
Arthur Posted May 3, 2016 Posted May 3, 2016 (edited) Trimble SketchUp Make 2016 is what you need if you were previously using the free version of SketchUp. Edited May 3, 2016 by Arthur
newpersn Posted May 3, 2016 Author Posted May 3, 2016 i tryed the new one and it was only licenced for 30 days. Im guessing im missing something?
Arthur Posted May 3, 2016 Posted May 3, 2016 (edited) I'm guessing im missing something? Yeah. Either create a text file called SketchUp.lic with the following contents and save it to "%ProgramData%\SketchUp\SketchUp 2016" (overwriting the existing SketchUp.lic), or deploy the MST in this thread which will do it for you when you deploy the SketchUp MSI. ##NonCommercialUse,NoTrial Edited May 3, 2016 by Arthur 1
newpersn Posted May 4, 2016 Author Posted May 4, 2016 Yeah. Either create a text file called SketchUp.lic with the following contents and save it to "%ProgramData%\SketchUp\SketchUp 2016" (overwriting the existing SketchUp.lic), or deploy the MST in this thread which will do it for you when you deploy the SketchUp MSI. ##NonCommercialUse,NoTrial I think I love you. Thank you.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now