jjohnsoncantell Posted May 3, 2016 Posted May 3, 2016 Greetings, I'm looking for advice on the best way to deal with installing office 2016 on my reference image. I have an ISO copy from the licensing centre which I have extracted onto my fileserver, from there I have literally just run setup (as I would have installing Office 2010) however after installation I don't get the option to update in the account options nor will it pull any down from windows update. Click to run has been mentioned but I can't understand why I can't just straight install it and not have to mess around with installers. Thank you.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now