staylor1972 Posted April 29, 2016 Posted April 29, 2016 Were using Office 365 with ADFS for SSO and are looking to upgrade the office suite to Office 2016. In the test environment you can open up Word Excel etc and it connect automatically to the users OneDrive account so they can save documents back to there but its only showing the top level group in our Sites collection and I'm looking for a way to add the sites the users has been assigned to without any need from the users side of things. Any ideas?
HCC Posted September 28, 2016 Posted September 28, 2016 Hi, I am trying to do something similar. I would like it so that when saving from an Office 2016 application, the Sites view was more useful. At the moment it looks like this: I would like to get rid of the entire document libraries section. Then make it so that the Sites and Workspaces showed all the file libraries for the 365 Groups I'm a member of. The ones on there at the moment are only sharepoint sites, but I think groups are more useful and are more teacher proof. At the moment its easier for users to use the web pages to find the files, then click the edit in word if needed, but I would rather they create a document from scratch in full Word 2016 then save it into a group rather than their laptop documents folder. Thanks,
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now