123sch Posted April 18, 2016 Posted April 18, 2016 I want to upload an individual report to overwrite an existing one - definitely the same name. The SIMS dialogue box warns me it will be overwritten when using the upload to document server but when I look at a pupil they have two copies of the report with the same name. Any suggestions?
123sch Posted April 21, 2016 Author Posted April 21, 2016 I believe it overwrites reports with the same External ID rather than Default Name as I was was using a renamed cloned report - a subsequent upload did overwrite. Can anyone confirm?
bobsmith Posted February 23, 2017 Posted February 23, 2017 Has anyone had confirmation that the external ID is the issue, cos we've just discovered that we've been overwriting our half termly reports since september! We followed the instructions for find and replace the result sets in individual reports- saves hours! But this issue is now going to cause us major headaches! Is there an easy way of changing the external ID? Or are we going to have to clone, then find and replace the result set each time? Which of course will mean we'll have millions of report templates....
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now