enjay Posted March 23, 2016 Posted March 23, 2016 I've installed Pivot Animator 4. In the absence of an MSI, I went for the quick win of an install on a network share. Everything seems fine except when people save, it saves to the network share not their MyDocs. Does anyone know if this can be changed?
enjay Posted March 23, 2016 Author Posted March 23, 2016 I asked Pivot and they gave me the following reply: The save location is stored in the pivot.ini config file. It gets stored based on the current save location when you close Pivot. What you could do is maybe create some kind of script to set the save location in the ini file to the default path that you want. The file should be in C:\ProgramData\Pivot Animator The save directories are PivDir and StkDir. 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now