SimonWindisch Posted March 15, 2016 Posted March 15, 2016 I use a script to install Movie Maker, as follows \\[network-share]\wlsetup-all.exe /q /log:[file] /NoLaunch /NoToolbarCEIP /NoHomepage /NoSearch /AppSelect:Writer,MovieMaker This works OK in Windows 7 but in Windows 10 I get a message sayibg "An app on your PC needs the following Windows feature... .NET Framework 3.5 In order to install this, I copied the following file from the Windows 10 install image microsoft-windows-netfx3-ondemand-package.cab NOTE: This must be from the same build version of Windows 10 as the client PC that you are configuring and then issue the following command DISM /Online /Enable-Feature /FeatureName:NetFx3 /All /LimitAccess /Source:"[network-share]" After this has completed successfully, Movie Maker can be installed. 2
ThatBoringBloke Posted March 16, 2016 Posted March 16, 2016 Where is Movie Maker in Windows 10? - Windows Help - Its not supported in Win 10 as I discovered yesterday. Are you saying that this method makes it work?
thimon Posted March 16, 2016 Posted March 16, 2016 "Windows Movie Maker is not supported for Windows 10, but you can still download Movie Maker if you really want it." Yeah it works, but the tool bar at the top looks a bit weird. All the features seem to work though, so far.... 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now