unixman_again Posted March 14, 2016 Posted March 14, 2016 The site GradeSaver is blocked here and Sophos says rather unhelpfully "Education sites are blocked". I'm checking with SMT if they want it opened up. While they spend the next 3 weeks deciding , I thought that I might update the message to something more helpful. I think that it might be blocked to cut down on plagiarism. Is it blocked where you are and if so why? Thanks!
IrritableTech Posted March 14, 2016 Posted March 14, 2016 Not blocked here - Classified as Education by lightspeed 1
muppet Posted March 14, 2016 Posted March 14, 2016 Just checked our Smoothwall and it's accessible for Staff but blocked for students for the following reason: Content of type Plagiarism blocked: Domain/URL filtering 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now