Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi Peeps

 

I have tried installing the Rise Player via the 32bit installer from the website. It asked me to input the proxy settings which I did and it get's up the point where is says "Downloading Components" it fails straight away and gives me an error message saying it can't download the following link.

 

I have tested this and I have copied and pasted the link that the installer fails to download into chrome and the computer will download all the files fine so I know it's not the proxy/firewall blocking it.

 

Could anyone help me please?

 

Thanks :)

Posted

Thanks buddy :) I've got it working and setup and put the display ID into it although having a weird issue.

 

I have my presentation setup to be the resolution 1366x768 which is what the computer is running at but for some reason the presentation won't fit the screen and is too big. Any clue?

Posted
Took me forever to get the resolutions on the screens right. The issue sounds the same as mine when i first started you have to check the resolution of the tv. Our older tvs were only 720p and i had built a display which was 1080p which threw it way over. Check the resolution of the tvs first.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...