Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi All

 

Can anyone give me some assistance with inserting a signature jpg in word 2013.

 

I've created a template file for a specific document and would like to be able to click on a button or something like, which will then insert a jpg of the users signature.

 

Is this possible?

 

I have created a text box in the signature area, which you can then do a 'Shape Fill' and specify the jpg.

This works great and fills the text box perfectly.

 

Ideally I'd just like to click the box and it automatically fills the box. Defaulting to a specific file in the users documents.

 

I did try creating a macro but couldn't find a way to attach it into the text box.

 

Cheers

 

Steve

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...