Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Good morning all.

 

Hope you all had a (mostly) stress-free half term?

 

To welcome you all back I thought I'd tempt you with a couple of lovely things.

 

Firstly, those Z220 SFF machines I posted about a couple of weeks ago should land with me today. They're really special machines so make sure you get one while they're in stock.

 

Secondly, as the thread title suggests, I've got a few wonderful HP 8300 touchscreen all in one desktops available. When I say a few though I mean it this time, only 27 of these beasts. :(

 

They're in great condition and are specced as follows:

 

23" 1920 x 1080 LED backlit touchscreen

Intel Core i7 3770 3.4GHz Quad core CPU

8GB PC3-12800S 1600MHz

1TB Sata III 6G HDD

Radeon HD 6750A 2GB DDR3 DX11 Dedicated Graphics

DVD ROM

Windows 7 Professional COA

Keyboard & Mouse

2 Years ICT Direct Warranty

 

These are a steal at £395 each.

 

Alternatively if you want them with 16GB they're a mere £425 each.

 

Sounds good right? :cool:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...