Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi,

 

I was wondering how I go about inserting links into the main template header. I know there is already one there on the left that links back to the homepage. I have the school name, phone number and e-mail address on there and I want to make the e-mail address a mailto: link. I have tried creating slices in both photoshop and fireworks but to no avail. I'm sure I'm missing something glaringly obvious!

 

On another related issue - Is it possible to add a module within the header itself? I have been playing with a text size addon from joomla extensions that works great but would like to be able to add a simple module within the header itself like on the main joomla site:

 

http://www.joomla.org/

 

Thanks!

  • 4 weeks later...
Posted

Thanks a lot Sysman.

 

There is just one thing intriguing me - the home link within the header on the school logo. There is a blank.gif image there that links back to the homepage of the site. Whereabouts is this referred to in the code, and is it possible to move it and or create a similar one the other side of the header for a mailto link without having to lose the image border functionality?

 

Sorry to be a real pain!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...